ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
– NEPA compliance and permitting for federal, state, and tribal land management agencies;
– regulatory compliance documentation;
– consultation and permitting with Federal and state agencies, State and Tribal Historic Preservation Offices, and others.
We also offer public relations/community involvement in support of large NEPA and compliance projects.
CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
– archaeological/cultural resources inventories,
– mitigation and excavation,
– resource monitoring,
– education and training,
– tribal and agency consultation,
– historic structure reports, and
– architectural mitigation.
NATURAL AND BIOLOGICAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
– biological resources surveys,
– federally-listed species surveys and consultation,
– pre-construction clearance surveys,
– individual species passive relocation,
– biological monitoring,
– wetland and Waters of the U.S. delineations,
– Phase I Environmental Sites Assessments,
– noxious weed management, and
– all documentation required for the above items.
Our GIS department is produces:
– high-quality in-house mapping and graphics,
– spatial data management,
– data collection, and
– GIS analysis.
We also have a wide array of equipment for all data collection needs including a drone, ground penetrating radar, and Total Station.
NOXIOUS WEED MANAGEMENT
We perform surveys and treatments for noxious species on Federal lands, counties, cities, and private lands.
Our applicators are certified in Arizona and Utah. We have multiple UTVs equipped for applications via water and ThinVert.
Our applicators offer backpack and roadside/right-of-way herbicide applications, seeding and land reclamation, and a host of best management practices, monitoring, and inspection services.
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
EnviroSystems’ public relations division, ESMpr, serves a wide range of commercial clients, as well as municipalities, counties, and state and Federal agencies to provide all-inclusive public involvement and outreach solutions.
Backed by specialists in public relations and communications, technical writing and editing, graphic design, GIS, and direct marketing and web development,